As the old saying goes “Everything that is old is new again” and with the slowing economy, what better way to spend a day than to discover the best places to thrift in NWA. We all love a great bargain right?
- Beautiful Lives Boutique- This is my all time favorite. BLB has stores in Fayetteville, Bentonville and in Siloam Springs. They take donations and then resell them to the public. All proceeds go to help non profits that help women. Women helping women, What could be better! Oh the fact the they only sell well cared for and in-style garments for CHEAP! I hit this place up at least once a week!
- Somewhere in Time – Located in Rogers on Walnut, just West of Downtown Rogers. This store has 13,500 sq feet of awesome vendors offering antiques, vintage and retro items. Mostly home decor items and furniture but some clothes and shoes. With so many vendors, you are sure to find something fun and unique.
- Threads 3 Fourteen. A thriftique with a heart for the hungry, located at 216 S 1st Street, in the ever growing downtown Rogers area. An amazing hand curated collection of new and preloved items. They are helping feed our friends and neighbors in Northwest Arkansas. Something new for you can be something to eat for a child. It’s simply “wear love – show love.” They partner with Feed the 479 at Compassion NWA and direct profits to go directly to this incredible non-profit. That means when you shop with them you are also helping in the effort to put food on the tables of our local community.
- Fayetteville Funky Flea Market – Located in Fayetteville, on North St- Like a flea market, but funkier… Fayetteville’s Funky Flea Market is far from just for fans of literary consonance. Drawing inspiration from life and culture in the heart of the Ozarks, they feature collections from over 40 eclectic vendors. If you’re looking to pet some cats, explore a 110-year old depot, find vintage clothing, collectibles, or just want to kill some time, then you’re gonna knock a lot off that list by checking it out.
- Dela Deville’s Vintage Clothing – Located in Downtown Springdale, If you’re drawn to the glamour of previous decades, you’ll fit right in at Dela DeVille’s Vintage. They are Springdale’s go-to women’s vintage clothing store, and have a great selection of stylish and timeless pieces, from dresses to shoes to seasonal clothing. They carry clothing from the 1920s through the 1980s, so you can channel your favorite decades through your outfits. Whether you’re a fan of the glamorous sophistication of 30s fashion or the free-spirited, bohemian style of the 70s, you’re sure to find something that speaks to you at this boutique.
Grab your friends for a coffee crawl and thrift crawl and let us know what goodies you find along the way!