Leaves are changing and cooler temps have finally arrived along with the ghouls and goblins. We have searched around to find the best spots for Halloween Fun in NW Arkansas. Throw on your best costumes and grab your sack for treats and go visit these great little spots this weekend.
- Farmington Haunted Farmers Market – Come out to the Farmington City Park on Halloween from 9AM-2PM for the Haunted Farmers Market. We will have a costume contest at 1PM, trick or treating, games, and dog nail trimming from 9AM-12PM. Enter park from Broyles Ave 0.3 miles north of highway 62. Additional parking on Hunter street.
- Springdale – The Springdale Police Department and Springdale Parks and Recreation are joining together again to bring the Springdale Halloween Fest to Downtown Springdale and Shiloh Square!
This event is going to be held Saturday, October 30th from 4-7 PM.
Celebrate Halloween with friends and family for a fun free night in Downtown Springdale!The evening will consist of FREE candy giveaways for the kids, touch-a-truck, carnival games, a pumpkin drop, pumpkin painting, and more!!
- West Fork West Fork Elementary School Trunk or Treat Saturday October 30th from 5:30- 7:30 at West Fork Elementary School
- Bentonville- Saturday October 30th on Bentonville Square. Trick orTreat on the Square.
- Bentonville- Crystal Bridges North Forest-Trunk Art Treat
Have a ghoulishly good time trick-or-treating, eating candy, and capturing your genius costumes at the photo-BOO-th! We’ll also have music, live performances, and take-home art kits for everyone—dressed up or not—to enjoy. Reserve your ticket today! Free togo but you must arrive at your scheduled time.
- Rogers – Spooky Street sponsored by Walmart. Your local supercenter is about to get super spooky! Celebrate the Halloween season at Walmart with a hauntingly fun stroll down Spooky Street. Enjoy sweet treats, frights that delight, & a ghoulishly good time for the whole family. Reserve your visit today!
- Tontitown – The City of Tontitown is very excited about our 6th annual Trick or Treat in the Park, Hollywood style! This year’s theme will be “Hollywood” and we plan to pack the park with candy stops, prizes, pumpkins, and food. This event is completely FREE to the public!! We hope to see all your ghosts, goblins, and mini-celebrities as we celebrate this yearly event!
We are hoping this Halloween will be fun for everyone since we did not what to do with ourselves last year. Stay safe and have fun!
If you are looking for a home to purchase in a” Trick or Treat” type neighborhood, give me a shout. I will scare up a list of homes available.